Win a Delivery Mileage Reef Blue VW T-Cross Car all thanks to our good friends at Arnold Clark!
All you have to do is tune into talkSPORT Breakfast all this week for your chance to walk away with the VW T-Cross SE 1.0 TSI worth over £18,000 at the end of the week!
Test your general sporting knowledge when we play ‘Cash or Car!’ where you’ll go head to to head with another listener and battle it out to be in with a chance. Win the battle and you’ll be given the choice of walking away with £1000 or try your luck and enter into Friday’s drawer to win the car! But be warned whichever option you choose the other contestant will end up with the other prize…
Think you’ve got what it takes? Put your sporting brain in gear and listen to talkSPORT Breakfast all next week to enter!
All thanks to our good friends at Arnold Clark!
CASH OR CAR! (THE “PROMOTION”) ONLINE RULES:
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”). Phoning, texting or emailing to enter the Promotion or completing and submitting an entry form will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published by the Promoter (including on social media if applicable) or on the Promoter’s websites, also apply to the Promotion. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Participation in the Promotion
1. Residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over only, except employees and agents of the Promoter or Wireless Group Limited and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party sponsors or promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
2. Anyone who has won a prize for any Promotion run by participating radio stations in the Wireless network in the 12 months preceding the end of the Promotion Period is not eligible to enter.
3. The Promotion starts at 06:01 am (UK time) on 18 January 2021 and closes at 10:00 am (UK time) on 22 January 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be void.
4. Participants may make a maximum of 1 entry per person per day during the Promotion Period (please see when each day runs below). Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
5. To enter you must send a text with your answer to 81089. Text costs £0.50. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period only.
6. Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected.
Winners and Prizes
7. Each day Monday to Friday there will be 1 main winner in which they will choose to either enter into Fridays Draw to win the car or walk away with £1000. Whichever option the winner selects the runner up will receive the other prize.
The winner for the main draw for the car, from the 5 contestants throughout the week, will be randomly chosen by our on-air talent live on air.
8. Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received for each day during the Promotion Period (excluding previously selected winner(s)). If there are no entries received by the Promoter in a day, the winner for that day will be selected from all entries received in the previous day (except that if there are no entries in such previous day(s), the Promoter reserves the right to select more than one winner in any subsequent day at its sole discretion).
9. The Main prize is a Delivery Mileage VW T-Cross SE 1.0 TSI Car provided by Arnold Clark.
10. The cash value prize is the sum of £1,000 (One Thousand pounds). Payment will be made by bank transfer to the winner’s nominated UK bank account only. Winner is responsible for ensuring that they have an account available to deposit the funds and for any administrative fees or other charges imposed by their nominated bank.
11. Prizes are as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part.
12. The winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in any Promotional materials or these Terms and Conditions, including (where applicable) transport, accommodation, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. Winners are also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an “as is” basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
13. In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize. The Promoter also reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize if in its reasonable discretion it is appropriate to do so.
Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
14. Winners and runners up will be notified by phone or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter within 14 days after the end of the Promotion Period. All reasonable endeavors will be made to contact the winner and runners up during the specified time. If a listener for the on-air competition cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another listener as applicable from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period. Winners and runners up may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
15. Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in on-air Promotions and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. The Promoter shall not be liable to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air. When the situation arises, only the person who is selected to come to air (if applicable) is eligible to win if they give the correct answer.
16. Winners and runners up will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 14 days of having been notified. If the winner or runner up has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner or runner up refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
17. The prize will be delivered within a reasonable time and by no later than 28 days after the prize has been accepted.
18. For a list of winners (name and general location) please send a stamped self-addressed envelope by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period to the Promoter at: Promotions Department, Wireless Group Limited, 1 London Bridge Street, London, England, SE1 9GF (the “Promoter”) stating that you would like the winner details for the “Cash or Car!” Promotion.
Data Protection and Publicity
20. Participants’ names and general locations will be published or made publicly available if they are a winner or runner up of the Promotion in accordance with the regulatory requirements. In such circumstances we may also make free use of this information and participant’s photographs for publicity purposes both during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any of its associated or subsidiary companies.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the participants. No correspondence will be entered into.
22. If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion, their entry will be void.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
24. The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of Arnold Clark or other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to Arnold Clark.
25. Participants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of making a phone call, sending an entry by post, email or text, is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
26. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners or runner ups than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners and runners up of the Promotion.
27. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other participants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website.
29. If you are resident of the United Kingdom then these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions (except if you are resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland), and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland). If you are a resident of the Republic of Ireland then these Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
30. The promoter of this Promotion is Wireless Group Limited (operator of participating radio stations in the Wireless network) of 1 London Bridge Street, London, England, SE1 9GF (the “Promoter”).
Wireless Group Limited, its affiliates, the programme producers and/or the Promoter may amend or withdraw any element of a competition, prize draw, vote or poll for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. Wireless Group Limited, its affiliates, the programme producers and/or the Promoter are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.